Fragrant Lime Scented Pork Chops w/ Carb Free Yakisoba
Fragrant Lime Scented Pork Chops with Carb Free Yakisoba
Serves: 2 Total Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Marinate Chops overnight) Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients For Pork Chops:
2 Pork Chops
¼ cup fish sauce
1 tablespoon tamari soy
6 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 stalk of lemongrass (pounded and minced)
Ingredients for Yakisoba:
2 packs of Carb Free Shirataki Noodles (Spaghetti Shape) – rinse thoroughly with water before cooking
3 cups thinly sliced cabbage
2 tablespoon tamari soy
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 tablespoon grassfed butter
1. Prepare the marinade and whisk in a bowl until fully incorporated
2. Pour the marinade over the porkchops and let it marinate overnight.
3. Take the pork chop out of the fridge before cooking and let it sit at room temp for 30 minutes
4. Remove the pork chop from the marinade and pat dry
5. Heat your skillet to high heat and coat in avocado oil. Now add the butter and the pork chops
6. Don’t touch the chops. Let it sear for 4 minutes on each side
7. Then pour a little of your marinade over the chops and let it cook for another 1 minute on each side.
8. Remove the pork chop and let it rest on a cutting board while you cook the yakisoba
9. Pour ¼ cup of the remaining marinade into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes and add your noodles to the skillet and stir fry. Add the cabbage, 2 tablespoon soy, and lime juice.
10. Stir fry until the cabbage wilts and add your black pepper
11. Plate the noodles on two plates and drape the pork chops over the yakisoba.